- Exercise – Get away from the desk and get active. You don’t have to run a marathon but going to the gym a few times a week can enhance your sense of well-being.
- Meditate – Find a quiet space and practice mindfulness. This helps with clearing thoughts and getting rid of the negative ones.
- Listen to Soothing Music – While your working or taking a break, turn on some classical or slow music. The music will help your body and mind relax.
- Play with your Pet – Take some time off and give your pet some love and attention. This not only reduces stress but will also improve your overall mood.
- Hang out with Loved Ones – There is nothing better than a good laugh. Take the time to visit a friend or family member that makes you smile and feel good inside.
Aloha to everyone here! Hope your holidays went well. Now that it’s time to get back to work, we know you might be feeling a little bit of stress and anxiety. Stress isn’t something we can avoid, but fortunately there are several ways to make it go away. Here are 5 simple ways to relieve stress and feel recharged, refreshed and re-energized: