- Exercise – Get away from the desk and get active. You don’t have to run a marathon but going to the gym a few times a week can enhance your sense of well-being.
- Meditate – Find a quiet space and practice mindfulness. This helps with clearing thoughts and getting rid of the negative ones.
- Listen to Soothing Music – While your working or taking a break, turn on some classical or slow music. The music will help your body and mind relax.
- Play with your Pet – Take some time off and give your pet some love and attention. This not only reduces stress but will also improve your overall mood.
- Hang out with Loved Ones – There is nothing better than a good laugh. Take the time to visit a friend or family member that makes you smile and feel good inside.
5 Ways to Recharge, Refresh and Re-energize
Aloha to everyone here! Hope your holidays went well. Now that it’s time to get back to work, we know you might be feeling a little bit of stress and anxiety. Stress isn’t something we can avoid, but fortunately there are several ways to make it go away. Here are 5 simple ways to relieve stress and feel recharged, refreshed and re-energized: