- Plan for your garden: The first thing you need to do, is plan out your garden. It is important to think about what you want to grow. You can grow vegetables, fruits or flowers, but you must be aware of your climate and geographical location when deciding. You can click here to understand which plants thrive in your geographical location. Also, check out Harvest to Table to learn what season is best for the plants you want to grow. Make sure your graden is an area that gets lots of sunlight and enough room. It’s okay if you don’t have a huge backyard. Click here to get simple tips on planting in a limited space.
- Invest in Tools: Once you have planned out your garden, it is time to invest in some tools. Try to avoid buying cheap tools that are made of plastic. Here is a list of common gardening tools to invest in. It is also important to take care of your tools. Clean them regularly by getting off all the dirt and grime. Then take the time to sharpen your tools. Click here to learn how to keep your tools clean.
- Jump in and plant: Now that you’ve planned it all out and have the right tools, it is time to plant. When it comes to planting, it is imperative to choose the right seeds and transplants. Check out Gardening Know How to get yourself up-to-speed with the pros and cons of planting seeds and using transplants. Some plants are just better being started one way or the other. Looking for a good place to order seeds, check out Dave’s Garden. They also provide some advice related to gardening.
- Nurture your garden: In order to keep your garden growing, you must lovingly tend to it after planting your seeds and transplants. Some important things to remember is when to water, making sure there are no weeds, and how to keep the pests away. Another important way to nurture your garden is by using fertilizer. Click here to understand how to apply fertilizers to your garden. Besides this, there are several other ways to keeping your garden healthy. Check out Azure Garden for some useful tips to ensuring you are nurturing your garden.
- Enjoy your garden: Now that you have a lush and beautiful garden, make sure you are enjoying it! Select a spot to meditate in or pick your harvest and enjoy the food you have grown. The Old Farmer’s Almanac provides some tips for when to harvest certain fruits and vegetables. It’s okay too if things don’t work out the first time, you always have next year! There are dozens of ways to try your hand at gardening. Click here and here for more great tips to ensuring things go smoothly for your garden.
Hello everyone! Remember the adage, “A beautiful garden is a work of heart”? Well, April is National Garden month and with Garden Meditation Day coming up on May 3rd, this is an ideal time to put on those gardening gloves and get started on creating a perfect garden! Don’t worry if you do not have knowledge about gardening, we’ll help you develop those green fingers and green thumbs! Check out these easy tips to becoming a gardening guru and dazzle your neighbors with your lush garden!