Social Media Marketing Officer (part time)
- Develop and execute a social media program. This will include managing all social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Ability to create content on a weekly basis for the blog on company website
- Develop and implement a strategic media relations program to significantly increase brand awareness and promote thought leadership campaigns.
- Ability to create print material and pitch brand to various local and national boutiques as well as trade shows and events.
- Write and strategize content for a wide range of public relations materials, including press releases, media pitches, strategic plans, measurement reports, authored articles, company profiles, industry surveys and other external and internal communications.
- Create content and manage public relations content on the company website.
Expertise you will bring in:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field.
- 3-5+ years PR experience, preferably in the fashion industry or PR agency setting.
- Experience in the fashion industry and how to make look books and other print material
- Demonstrated ability to successfully place media stories.
- Experience with online, social media and blogging.
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and time-sensitive situations.
- Self-starter who will proactively take on projects.
- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
- Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com