- Color: When layering, you don’t want to have more than one or two color families. If you want to use a print, keep it to one.
- Fabrics: A mixture of textures can help. Just be careful not to go too crazy. Try a mixture of denim, cotton and wool.
- Bulky Items: Try to only stick to only one bulky item and let the rest be on the lighter side. This can be a chunky sweater, a teddy coat or an oversized scarf.
- White Shirt: When in doubt use a white shirt. This is a neutral item that can go with anything and is versatile. You can either tuck it in, let it hang out, or wear it under a dress.
- Have Fun: Take the time to play around with what you already have. The number of combinations is endless and can help a piece you haven’t worn in a whilelook brand new!
Hello Ladies! Now that it is starting to get warmer throughout the day, you will need to have clothing that you can remove while still looking stylish! In order to do this, you need to learn the art of layering. It takes time and practice to master, but a few simple tips will help you along the way. Check out these Top 5 tips to help you become a master at layering!