- Fleece Leggings: Tights and leggings are a must have this season. As moms, you want something that is convenient and fashionable at the same time. Leggings get the job done while helping you battle those freezing temperatures.
- Winter Boots: The higher the boot, the better. Pick a length though that is comfortable to walk in. Also, by wearing boots with heels, you’ll appear taller and slimmer.
- The Fitted Jacket: While we are already adding on weight by wearing multiple layers, it’s crucial that we find the perfect fitted jacket with a belt. This adds shape while making you look stylish.
- Accessories: Adding a simple scarf, hat, or cute gloves to an outfit can complete the full package. By simply gathering a few small things, you can make a huge statement.
- The Go-To Sweater: Gone are the days of the old oversized sweater. From bright colors, to sweaters with leather accents, zippers, and sequins, there is no reason to still be wearing that 80’s sweater you’ve had stored away for years now.
The winters can be rough, especially if you’re managing kids while trying to stay warm, comfortable, and fashionable all at the same time. Short of carrying a portable heater in one hand and child in another, here are a few must-haves for moms this season to battle the frigid temperatures in style!